The subscript core library provide basic interfaces of substrate contract runtime
Collection of core library
Collection of core library including:
- env - substrate seal api for interacting with contract executor.
- context - The information of the contract execution.
- types - Basic types defined for contract primitive.
- crypto - Hash funtions utils.
core/env defines all the seal api of substrate contract runtime interface.
seal api are low-level interface of substrate host functions.
core/context defines the contract informations of execution context.
The context interfaces:
core/crypto provide hash functions utils to make digest of raw input.
There are four builtin hash functions:
- blake2b128: BLAKE2 128-bit hash
- blake2b256: BLAKE2 256-bit hash
- keccack256: KECCAK 256-bit hash(used in Ethereum), not the same with sha3
- sha256: SHA2 256-bit hash
core/types includes basic builtin types such as